Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Else, but the kids?:-)

Life is nice when viewed through rose colored glasses!

Mommy!Cheeser

TV watchers.

Dancing around in my messy house.

Last bath with the cast encased in garbage bag. Yes, we love kitchen sink baths! 

5 comments:

Rob said...

Thula is really trying to love animals! and what a big girl Lela is! love Gwammy

Amanda said...

Your cat looks like it's getting bigger. We sure miss you guys, and thanks for posting!

Michelle said...

I love the pic of Stuart and the girls watching TV. Stuart sure does like you cat. I cannot believe how big Lela is getting!

Candi said...

Elaine,
I don't know why my blog doesn't update me when you write a new post. Sorry for not responding to your mother's day comment. I read the poem and I just want to thank you! I really really needed to read that. Thanks for thinking of me and being so sweet. Your girls are getting so big! I miss you.
~Candi

The Molen's said...

YOur baby cake is adorable too! I miss Thula....give the girls xoxo!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo