Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Activities

What would I do without my Thula? She can be such a loving big sister. We went to Thula's school's Fall Festival and they were line for the jumping castles. Lela loved those things!

Here I go!

That flower really showcases your teeth, Lela!
 
Thula felt like such a punk rocker with her red hair spray. We stood in line forever to do this and she kept reassuring me that it was worth the wait in line.

Ofcourse Lela wanted her hair sprayed too and she wouldn't here of me taking a picture without those pink teeth.

 

Ward Primary temple trip. Thula felt special that she got to go into the waiting room. She said, "The temple smells like a swimming pool!"

twinners

Hiking at Jefferson Memorial Forest. Baby liked the pack, he even fell asleep in it.

I love the fall colors

Sunrise at my house

baby cuddling with toys






3 comments:

Candi said...

Your family is getting so big! the girls are beautful! Oh your little guy is so cute I want to squeeze his cheeks! miss you guys! hope your halloween is great!

Rob said...

Baby Stuart is getting big without me.... I wish I could hold him!
love Granny

I love the pic of Lela climbing the wall!

Amanda said...

Do you EVER call baby by his name;) just kidding. Great pictures and great post. Lots of great info! I miss you guys.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo