| About 3 weeks old. As I write this he's now 6 weeks old and he already is so much chubbier! |
| bonding with dad |
| and bonding with sis |
| relaxing with Lela (she insists that Thula is the 'sissy' and she is just Lela) |
| my little angel |
| a rare smile for a car ride |
| sleeping after an exhausting cry |
| my three kids! |
| Little man on July 26th |
| Having a swing outside |
| somebody has something cute to wear! |
| we love you baby Stuart |
![]() |
| Hi Grandma! |
| he's a little smile pants |
| We discovered that baby likes to sleep on his stomach. He now sleeps so much better! |


3 comments:
those kids are so fun!
Adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person!
Elaine and Stuart, I haven't looked at your blog in ages and I just read up about your adorable baby Stu. I can't imagine how scary it's been and how hard it must've been to leave your brand new baby at the hospital. I'm so glad that he's done so well and appears he'll do just fine after a few more surgeries.
The many prayers and blessings are so powerful, aren't they.
Post a Comment