Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Grind

I took the girls to see Beauty and the Beast 3D. The girls liked the movie and I enjoyed reliving my childhood. I just wish it had been a sing-a-long...

Lela loves her new 3D glasses and thinks they improve all daily functions of her little life

Lela and I were dancing and she called a time-out to get all fancied up.

Lela and her friend Sam. Our winter has been more spring like this year so we've had plenty of park days.

Thula has a new hair cut!
I love her curls


The cutest sisters in Kentucky!

Baby face Thula

After nursery and a roast beef dinner Lela plopped down a pillow and blanket and fell asleep for several hours.

3 comments:

Rob said...

they are the cutest girls in Kentucky!

Allez, Allez! Zambia 2014!

Michelle said...

I would have sang along, I loved beauty and the beast so much when I was a child that I named my cat Belle! Love Thula's new do!

emily a. said...

I'm loving these girls. They are so adorable and I love Thula's haircut.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo