| Thula and Daddy right before the baptism. It was so exciting. |
| Thula and her friend Sara Kelly. |
| Thula and her friend Maya Porter. |
| Mommy and Thula |
| Family photo after the baptism |
| pure and lovely Thula |
| Thula and Daddy |
What was your favorite part?
| Thula and Daddy right before the baptism. It was so exciting. |
| Thula and her friend Sara Kelly. |
| Thula and her friend Maya Porter. |
| Mommy and Thula |
| Family photo after the baptism |
| pure and lovely Thula |
| Thula and Daddy |
Posted by Elaine at 10:05 PM
3 comments:
I was glad I was there for your special day, Thula. Love Granny
She looks gorgeous on her special day! Congrats Thula!!
Congrats Thula! You look beautiful in your white dress too. I just can't believe how fast our girls are growing up. It feels like yesterday we were neighbors in Idaho! Now we have 8 year olds that are baptized! Love the family picture too.
Post a Comment