| Stuart said this picture was disturbing |
| Thula took the picture when I wasn't ready! I didn't get to put on my "I'll run right through you like a freight train" face. |
| Thula on the swings |
| Lela on the horsey |
| I didn't know you were at the fair dad?! |
What was your favorite part?
| Stuart said this picture was disturbing |
| Thula took the picture when I wasn't ready! I didn't get to put on my "I'll run right through you like a freight train" face. |
| Thula on the swings |
| Lela on the horsey |
| I didn't know you were at the fair dad?! |
Posted by Elaine at 5:04 PM
2 comments:
NICE last picture! you crack me up. Hopefully Kentucky had better luck than we did in Indiana at ours...
that fbi pic is hilarious. You crazy freight train (I hope you know that's going to be your new nick name)
Post a Comment