Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thula's first day of 3rd Grade

Thula in her school uniform. First day of school at Schaffner Elementary school in Louisville, KY

Her new grown up back pack that she picked out herself.


While Thula was at school we took Grandma to the temple. This is on the temple grounds and Lela was hiding from the camera again.


Thula coming home off the bus. She was embarressed I was taking her picture.

3 comments:

Rob said...

How does Thula like the bus as a first timer? I bet she will really like it.....I spent my bus time reading every book our little library had....a real social butterfly.

Rob said...

forgot to mention the snazzee socks!! Lela will have to find a fun pre-school!

Cordell and Sarah said...

Hey, did you guys move?? What happened to your house in CT and what are you up to? Thula is just as beautiful as ever. I can't believe how old they are getting. Lela is such a cutie.

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo