Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grandma Beatrice Arrives

Teaching grandma Beatrice the wii

Lela likes to cuddle.

Thula's new bike and summer outfit.


Thula showing off for the boys.

Lela loves going to the park. She likes the swings and the slide.


Grandma made these adorable little slippers for the girls.


Thula learning how to make the plastic bag purses


My beautiful Thula




Thula's school had a fundraiser at Chucky Cheese.


Thula being weird as usual. I snapped the photo right as she was sliding down from the couch.

Joining grandma on the couch because 70 degrees is apparantly too cold!

Modeling new scripture tote that grandma made.

kisses

Ready for church

Stuart's mom arrived from Spokane, WA last Sunday. She was visiting her son there. She will be staying with us for awhile.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I love Lela in dots! and I like the purse Thula! Gramma Bee looks like she is having fun with you.

Michelle said...

Looks like you have been having some fun with Grandma! Lela is getting so big! And I LOVE the purse Beatrice made, so cute!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo