Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWeen

Steven and Thula carved their own abstract pumpkin.


Thula and I ready for the Sound of Music sing-a-thon.

Playing in the leaves. Thula was pretending to swim.




Taking a ride with Arnie.








Leaf angel!


Outside kitty meets indoor kitty. Hissss


My vampress and giraffe




Lela crawling around like a giraffe.



Ward halloween party.

Pumpkin pinata. Thula was the one to break it.

Our trunk all decked out for Trunk or Treat.

And the spook to go in it!

The girls in their new winter dresses.

Halloween bounty.

Passing out candy. Stuart likes scaring little kids.

Whooooo's out there? (notice Lela's mouth full of candy. She's a candy puss).

7 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys have had a very fun and eventful Halloween! I love all the leaves pictures, that was one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid!

Rob said...

OOOOh... scaaaary!!! I love my monsters!

Amanda said...

Yikes, Thula makes a scary little vampire,and Lela is an adorable giraffe. If you want to make your pictures here is a link that may help. http://madsennicole.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-make-your-pictures-bigger-on.html
Miss you tons!

Patty Sampson said...

Your little brown babies are so beautiful!! I love seeing you guys having fun with the Fall leaves. You are so cute too!!

ryan and berni said...

your girls are so beautiful and I can't believe how big Thula is!

All of your costumes are great. Especially Stewerts with the dreds, I never would have recognized him. ha!

Tell your husband Eilane that my husband misses his boyfriend! We do miss you guys. When ever we move and have to make new friends all over again, it just makes us miss our old friends even more.

zimfam said...

"Stuart likes scaring little kids" - I think that should be re-phrased. "Stuart likes scaring EVERYONE!" Spooky mask. Cute little girls!

Doug and Mallena said...

Okay, I seriously laughed so hard at Thula's pose in the first picture. She looks so gangsta. :) Your kids are SO adorable!!!!

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo