Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Thula!

Thula said her favorite gift was her 'footsie' pajamas

I got her the game Operation-we had fun playing it because she was so nervous about getting 'shocked.'

The cake may not look pretty, but it sure tasted better than what you get at Friendley's!









Playing christmas bingo-wha-hoo!





Yeah, pinata-try not to have too much fun kids-(I think they were afraid of Stuart).





Poor Lela was ignored for two hours, luckily she found amusement in the balloons.
It was a zoo with six 6 year olds, but Thula was so excited to have a party. She woke up early and kept trying to get me up. Finally, she brought in Lela and said that she had been 'crying.' Yeah right, thanks a lot Thula (grumble, grumble). But now it's over and it's nothing but good memories. We also played "Pin the nose on the snowman, " "Toss the balloon and make sure it doesn't touch the ground (Thula's favorite)," "Hide and find the reindeer," and "Musical coloring books-I didn't have enough chairs, so the coloring books worked out fine.







5 comments:

Rob said...

I love my little Thula. Happy number 6! I was there for your fifth, and hopefully a few more. You are sooo much fun!
love Granny Robin

KatobanBlessings said...

Six years!!! My the baby has grown so much...yeah the baby i used to babysit!
Looks like they all had fun even little Lela..and no the cake did not look yummy..hahaha just kidding! The homemade one is best!
Happy Birthday Thu-thu(u think she'll like that?)

Patty Sampson said...

I love the games you played! And I love how you embrace the season with the birthday. I have wondered how to celebrate a December birthday. Thanks for the great ideas!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Thula, We sure miss you! It looks like it was a wonderful party, wish we were there.

KatobanBlessings said...

Ok, you can give the bag to Thula! I just sent stuff to all of you.....actually i forgot what i sent...lol
I made six signs and gave away four but only yours and Michell's were the same...the rest of them were different.
Love you guys..

background

My Book Reviews

Widget_logo